Welcome back to this week’s edition of the DIY’ers link party, a place for us to share our DIY projects, renovations and home decor ideas.
This week, I get to share my top three favorite picks. There was so much inspiration and great summertime projects it was hard to decide!
My first pick comes from Amy at Delineate Your Dwelling. She made these cool, carved, geometric little jars. I have some leftover air dry clay laying around so I definitely need to give this project a go!
Angela from Life in Velvet made these lovely concrete planters out of pavers. Another project I’m totally itching to try! In fact, I have a stack of pavers just outside my garage that I have been meaning to get rid of…
And finally, Sara from Embrace My Space created this pineapple, a symbol of hospitality, to adorn her front door in lieu of a wreath. You’ll hafta check out the tutorial—you probably already have all the materials already on hand!
If you participate in our link party or have been featured, feel free to grab a button to the left.
All featured projects will be pinned to The DIY’ers Pinterest board— so don’t forget to follow.
Now on to the party! The Rules? They’re simple!
1. Follow each host somehow; any way is fine!
2. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below.
3. Text link back to one of our hosts or pick up The DIY’ers button and include it in your post so others can get involved in the DIY party.
4. Please do not promote giveaways, other link parties, or items for sale.
5. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs.
See you back next week!