Welcome back to the third week of the DIY’ers link party, a place for us to share our DIY projects, renovations and home decor ideas.
This week, Stephanie is sharing her top 3 favorite picks from last week’s link party.
Sarah from 702 Park Project showed us how to revitalize an iron clawfoot bathtub. And man, is it gorgeous!
Kat and Melinda from Home. Made. Interest. turned some Ikea bookshelves into customized built-ins.
And finally, Leigh Anne from Houseologie created a chic bar cart for her dining room.
If you participate in our link party or have been featured, feel free to grab a button to the left.
All featured projects will be pinned to The DIY’ers Pinterest board— so don’t forget to follow.
Now on to the party! The Rules? They’re simple!
1. Follow each host somehow; any way is fine!
2. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below.
3. Text link back to one of our hosts or pick up The DIY’ers button and include it in your post so others can get involved in the DIY party.
4. Please do not promote giveaways, other link parties, or items for sale.
5. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs.
See you back next week!