Welcome back to the second week of the DIY’ers link party, a place for us to share our DIY projects, renovations and home decor ideas.
This week, Kayla is sharing her top 3 favorite picks from our inaugural link party last week.
The Cape on the Corner revamped their garage wall. I’m loving those geometric wall planters.
Sabrina from Pink Little Notebook shared an ensuite bathroom makeover. It looks so chic and I’m still amazed that she painted her bathroom tiles! I had been following along her progress through the One Room Challenge we both linked up to.
And last, Kaylor from Fisherman’s Wife Furniture revealed a stunning kitchen makeover.
If you participate in our link party or have been featured, feel free to grab a button to the left.
All featured projects will be pinned to The DIY’ers Pinterest board— so don’t forget to follow.
Now on to the party! The Rules? They’re simple!
1. Follow each host somehow; any way is fine!
2. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below.
3. Text link back to one of our hosts or pick up The DIY’ers button and include it in your post so others can get involved in the DIY party.
4. Please do not promote giveaways, other link parties, or items for sale.
5. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs.
See you back next week!