Welcome to another week of The DIY’ers! The DIY’ers is our place to share our DIY projects, renovations and home decor ideas.
Little Yellow Couch cut a pair of headphones in half and made bookends out of them! Genius, right? I love the vintage appeal. The kind of DIY projects that I would buy if I saw them in a store are some of my favorites.
DIY Passion shared an end of summer tour of their living room. Transitional seasons need more love!
And Amy from Homey Oh My showed us how to put together a fall floral arrangement. Stunning and unexpected!
If you participate in our link party or have been featured, feel free to grab a button to the left.
All featured projects will be pinned to The DIY’ers Pinterest board— so don’t forget to follow.
Now on to the party! The Rules? They’re simple!
1. Follow each host somehow; any way is fine!
2. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below.
3. Text link back to one of our hosts or pick up The DIY’ers button and include it in your post so others can get involved in the DIY party.
4. Please do not promote giveaways, other link parties, or items for sale.
5. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs.
Thanks for partying with us!