Welcome back to The DIY’ers! The DIY’ers is a place for us all to share our DIY projects, renovations and home decor ideas.
Hope everyone enjoyed the day off yesterday. We spent the day figuring out why our garbage disposal stopped working. And by “we” I mean I watched the babes while The Hubs tinkered. Looks like a much bigger electrical issue effecting two other outlets in two other rooms. Do we hire an electrician and rewire or just plate up the outlets? Decisions decisions.
Okay, on to much funner topics, it’s party time!
Stephanie is choosing her favorite projects from last week.
First up is this minature table set.
Carrie of Lovely Etc. started with a thrifted table and made it over using chalk paint.
The DIY Mama made this lovely wall hanging to add to a gallery wall. I love how it overlaps another photo at the bottom and the top goes over the top of the wall. It’s an interesting arrangement.
And finally, Holly from Love the Tompkins added some tiles to her faux fireplace. It’s such a thing of beauty—I’ve always craved having a mantle to decorate!
If you participate in our link party or have been featured, feel free to grab a button to the left.
All featured projects will be pinned to The DIY’ers Pinterest board— so don’t forget to follow.
Now on to the party! The Rules? They’re simple!
1. Follow each host somehow; any way is fine!
2. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below.
3. Text link back to one of our hosts or pick up The DIY’ers button and include it in your post so others can get involved in the DIY party.
4. Please do not promote giveaways, other link parties, or items for sale.
5. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs.
Looking forward to having a look over what everyone has been up to. I’m curious for those with school aged children, do you find yourself with more or less time for projects once the kids go back to school?