Welcome back to this week’s addition of The DIY’ers! The DIY’ers is a place for us to share our DIY projects, renovations and home decor ideas.
Pneumatic Addict created this welding free industrial coffee table.
The Interior Frugalista made this impressive waterfall window.
And Decorating Cents updated their side table to look like something out of a West Elm catalog. I’m liking the table top styling, too.
If you participate in our link party or have been featured, feel free to grab a button to the left.
All featured projects will be pinned to The DIY’ers Pinterest board— so don’t forget to follow.
Now on to the party! The Rules? They’re simple!
1. Follow each host somehow; any way is fine!
2. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below.
3. Text link back to one of our hosts or pick up The DIY’ers button and include it in your post so others can get involved in the DIY party.
4. Please do not promote giveaways, other link parties, or items for sale.
5. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs.
See you next week, same time same place!