Ready to party? Let’s hop to it! Welcome back to another week of The DIY’ers, a place for us all to share our DIY projects, renovations and home decor ideas.
Stephanie is here today to share her top picks from last week’s party.
The Charming Farmer created this set of nightstands from…wait for it…a desk! What a perfect solution especially if you have a tight space on either side of your bed.
Amy from Homey Oh My created this chic rotating utensil caddy.
And Heidi from Kruse’s Workshop made this iron pipe family photo display. Clever, huh?
If you participate in our link party or have been featured, feel free to grab a button to the left.
All featured projects will be pinned to The DIY’ers Pinterest board— so don’t forget to follow.
Now on to the party! The Rules? They’re simple!
1. Follow each host somehow; any way is fine!
2. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below.
3. Text link back to one of our hosts or pick up The DIY’ers button and include it in your post so others can get involved in the DIY party.
4. Please do not promote giveaways, other link parties, or items for sale.
5. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs.