Welcome back to The DIY’ers, a place for us to share our DIY projects, renovations and home decor ideas.
This week, Kayla is sharing her top picks from last week’s party.
The Charming Farmer created this industrial raised dog feeder. We’re dog sitting a black lab right now (the gentlest of giants) and it makes me just love this photo even more!
Bre from Brepurposed (such a clever blog name!) breathed new life into this triangular table.
And Amy from Homey Oh My created these fringe photo holders. They’re so fun and just scream beachy summer goodness to me!
If you participate in our link party or have been featured, feel free to grab a button to the left.
All featured projects will be pinned to The DIY’ers Pinterest board— so don’t forget to follow.
Now on to the party! The Rules? They’re simple!
1. Follow each host somehow; any way is fine!
2. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below.
3. Text link back to one of our hosts or pick up The DIY’ers button and include it in your post so others can get involved in the DIY party.
4. Please do not promote giveaways, other link parties, or items for sale.
5. By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs.